Enhancing your security system helps to prevent costly incidents. Controlling and auditing administrative access and ensuring that workflows meet the right policies can be a challenging and time-intensive task.
Dell One Identity solutions provide capabilities for granting access, granular delegation of “superuser” rights, session recording and keystroke logging of activity, and governance over privileged access and accounts. The results are enhanced security and compliance with more efficient “superuser” access administering, tracking and auditing.
EB2BCOM offers professional implementation of Dell One Identity solutions, including Privileged Access Suite for Unix and Privileged Password Manager.
Privileged Access Suite for Unix
Security and administration issues are inherent in Unix-based systems, and Privileged Access Suite for Unix helps to solve these, all while achieving compliance. The suite consolidates and unifies Unix, Linux, and Mac OS X identities. It assigns individual accountability and allows centralised reporting, giving you and your users access to the systems.
The all-in-one suite for Unix security unifies Active Directory bridge and root delegation solutions to give your organisation centralised visibility and efficient administration of access rights and identities across your entire Unix environment.
- Consolidated identities- Consolidate Unix accounts with role-based access managed centrally through Active Directory and one AD identity to simplify identity management.
- Least-privileged access- Protect your organisation by granting administrators only sufficient rights necessary to perform their responsibilities.
- Centralised management- Enforce unified access policies and centrally configure them across your entire Unix environment.
- Sudo reporting- Solve the challenge of reporting on sudo access rights. With no change to how end users operate, there is no new training required, simplifying access reporting for auditing and meeting compliance requirements.
- Visibility- Use a single console to deliver integrated, comprehensive control and visibility into Unix/Linux activities.
- Satisfy security and compliance demands- Gain visibility and accountability into rights and activities required satisfying security and compliance demands. Get audit capabilities, such as rights reporting and history, policy reporting, and keystroke logging, as well as change tracking and rollback.
- Single sign-on- Achieve “true” single sign-on for the total Unix, Mac OS X and Linux environment, in addition to key standards-based applications, including Siebel and SAP.
Privileged Password Manager
Privileged Password Manager empowers you to control the process of granting administrators the credentials necessary to perform their duties. It automates and secures the process, ensuring that when administrators require elevated access for shared and privileged credentials, such as the Unix root password, it’s granted according to established policy.
Privileged Password Manager also eliminates the security exposure posed by embedded privileged passwords required for applications to talk to each other or to databases, by replacing these hardcoded passwords with programmatic calls that dynamically retrieve the account credential.
- Manage and automate control- Easily request and provide approval for privileged credentials, and either automatically or manually approve passwords. For added convenience and if enabled, you can access the site with your mobile device.
Supports configurable, granular change control of shared credentials, including last-use-based, time-based, and forced or manual change.
- Automate accounts, systems and users- Discover new accounts and systems instantly, and automatically enroll them in management or sends notifications about them to specified users.
- Automatically provisions users and maps permissions using your organisation’s existing LDAP or Active Directory environment.
- Replaces hardcoded passwords in procedures, scripts and other programs. Application password management includes the following capabilities:
- Integrates with your existing directories, ticketing systems and user authentication sources, including Active Directory and LDAP. It also fully supports two-factor authentication through Defender® or other third-party authentication products.
- Safeguards your organisation because it can only be accessed via a secure, role-based web interface that provides protection from host admin attacks, as well as database, OS or other system-level modifications. It also features an internal firewall that protects against external network-based attacks and provides additional auditing capabilities.
- Gives your organisations secure, enterprise-ready access and management of shared credentials for more than 250,000 accounts simultaneously.
- It uses AES 256 encryption to encrypt all stored passwords. The appliance also includes full disk encryption using BitLocker™ Drive Encryption.
- Enables you to manage shared credentials on the widest range of target servers, applications and network devices.
- Allows you to configure password request, approval and retrieval via handheld devices on a per-user basis.
- Take the hassle out of governing privileged users by automating the process. Easily certify and approve that only users that should have access can request and gain privileged access.